Vertical scraper centrifuges
Vertical Bottom discharge Centrifuges work discontinuously, discharging the solids to the bottom. They are suitable for the demanding continuous operation in the chemical and fine chemical industry or for complex pharmaceutical applications.
Efficient and reliable process cycles with low vibration
The Vertical Scraper centrifuges VBC (Vertical Bottom discharge Centrifuge) from Ferrum include many application areas in the solid-liquid separation due to the modularity and the comprehensive range of optional equipment. The solid-liquid separation is effected discontinuously in a sequence of specific process steps. The individual process steps last from a few minutes to several hours depending on the characteristics of the product.
The most common applications are in the paint industry with pigments; herbicides, insecticides and carbofuran in the agrochemical industry; antibiotics, vitamins, APIs and other intermediates in the pharma industry; and plenty of applications in the food industry.
- Robust design in accordance with the latest standards/GMP requirements
- Clean room design using membrane connection (motor below base plate)
- Easy maintenance due to modular design
- Suitable for Ex zone 1 (according to directive 94/9/EC)
- Pressure vessel design on request