Laboratory air jet sieve
A Laboratory air jet sieve is used for determining the particle size distribution of powdery and granular materials.
Intuitive analysis of particle size distribution
The e200 LS from Hosokawa is ideal for analyzing any kind of dry material. Samples of between 0.3 and 100 grams in weight can be analyzed easily and quickly. The batch weight is dependent on the sieve mesh width and material density. The extraordinarily good dispersion of the material being analyzed by the nozzle jet permits analyses down to 10 µm with the micro-precision sieves.
The only thing that moves the material being analyzed is the airflow. This system makes it possible to do without any and all mechanical means of influencing the sieving process of different materials, such as non-organic or organic granular materials including sands, crushed rock, clays, granite, feldspars, coal, soil, a wide range of manufactured powders.
- Innovative and high-resolution 6.4-inch TFT touch screen
- Intuitive operation thanks to the easily understandable menu structure
- Fully automatic identification of the test sieve meshes widths
- USB, Ethernet and RS232C data interfaces are standard
- Ergonomic industrial design