For transfering highly active pharmaceutical ingredients (HAPI) without contamination from the isolator centrifuge to the next process step (e.g. vacuum tray dryer).
Simple and efficient handling within the isolator
The VTC isolator centrifuge from Ferrum is designed especially for the use in an isolator.
This allows the operator contamination-free transport of toxic active pharmaceutical ingredients (HAPI) from the centrifuge to the next process step (e.g. vacuum dryer).
The solids are discharged from the basket either manually or by means of a lifting device.
The system is Suitable for pilot plants as well as small production quantities in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Reliable design in accordance with the latest standards/GMP requirements
- Separation from the process area in the isolator using membrane connection
- Compact special design for installation in an isolator
- Optimally designed controls for easy, efficient operation in an isolator
- Suitable up to Ex zone 1 (according to directive 94/9/EC)