Dehumidification needs can vary significantly from one project to another. Dehumidifiers with a fixed configuration therefore do not always fit your needs. A flexible dehumidification system that can be tailored to meet your requirements from basic desiccant dehumidification to a complete climate control system becomes useful in this situation.
Dehumidify with a customized solution that fits your processing needs
FLEXISORB from DST Seibu Giken is a versatile industrial dehumidifying system that can be configured to meet your particular needs. Flexisorb dehumidifiers use the Recusorb R sorption technology which incorporates a silica gel desiccant rotor and integrated heat recycling. Heat is absorbed during rotor regeneration and recycled in the “purge zone” where incoming air is pre-heated and partly dehumidified.
Flexisorb systems are available in the capacity range 19 – 300kg/h (at 20°C / 60%RH) and dry air flow rate of 900 – 61,100 m3/h. Options include pre-cooling, post-cooling and post-heating. Flexisorb has an anodized aluminum frame with a smooth interior design and external locks. Some applications include preventing clumping of dried or powdered foods during processing, protecting hygroscopic materials in pharma manufacturing, excluding moisture during packaging and extending life of warehoused products.
- Customised solution to closely fit your desired input and output parameters
- Cut energy costs with Recusorb heat recycling technology that delivers dry air at low temperatures
- Maintain good hygiene with an easy to clean smooth interior design
- Minimum installation and startup time due to factory tested equipment
- Suitable for demanding environments when fitted with optional stainless steel panels