Sorption dehumidifier for deep drying
Humid ambient conditions such as those in tropical climates make dehumidification more challenging as there is a large difference in moisture content between process and regeneration air. Processing and storage facilities that require deep drying can be especially difficult to dehumidify in these conditions.
Dehumidify very damp air in tropical climates with deep drying
The CONSORB CZ series dehumidifiers from Seibu Giken use the Consorb principle. They are ideal for facilities with surplus heat or when dehumidifying very damp air. They are also useful when there is a large difference in moisture content between process and regeneration air inlets. CZ dehumidifiers incorporate the new generation of high quality, washable, silica gel desiccant D-MAX rotor
CZ series units can work with hot water for regeneration or with water in combination with an electric heater. In addition, electricity, steam and gas can also be used for regeneration. The CZ dehumidifiers are made with aluzinc and have an excellent deep drying ability. An ICE-version with higher process airflow, ideal for re-circulating installations, is also available.
Capacity: 22 – 69kg/h*,dry air flow rate 3,200 – 8,000m3/h
* at 20°C and 60%RH
- Works well in tropical climates with high humidity where other technologies fail
- Excellent corrosion resistance and long life due to aluzinc construction
- Easy integration into your existing facility due to multiple energy input options including electricity, steam and gas
- Easily remove contaminants from the system with the washable rotor
- No contamination from desiccant carry over