Dehumidifier for difficult wet airflows
Sealed rooms can be challenging to dehumidify with ordinary dehumidifiers. The wet air needs to be recycled and water removal must be by way of condensation. Condensing units can have high energy requirements if heat is not properly recycled.
Dehumidify sealed rooms and wet airflows efficiently
FRIGOSORB dehumidifiers from DST Seibu Giken are built on the patented Frigosorb sorption technology. These dehumidifiers are very energy efficient due to their heat pump function and use approximately one-third of the total energy consumption of regular sorption dehumidifiers. They incorporate the new generation of high quality, washable, silica gel desiccant D-MAX rotor
The F-31 unit works well at low temperatures. The chassis is made of stainless steel which prevents corrosion in condensing units. It is especially suited for sealed rooms as it condenses out the water. Applications include sealed pharmaceutical and health facilities, food processing and storage of sensitive goods.
F31: 1.1kg/h*, dry air flow rate 850– 400m3/h
* at 20°C and 60%RH
- Reduce energy costs to one-third compared to other sorption dehumidifiers with the heat pump function
- Easy maintenance of desired humidity settings with the humidistat controller
- Excellent corrosion resistance and long life due to stainless steel chassis
- Easily remove contaminants from the system with the washable rotor
- Continuous operation even at low dew points