Vertical top discharge centrifuge
Discharge solids vertically upward through manual action, optionally using a filter bag or a special suction device.
Optimally designed controls for easy, efficient operations
The top discharge centrifuges from Ferrum include many application areas in the solid-liquid separation due to the modularity and the comprehensive range of optional equipment. The applications of the vertical top discharge centrifuge, range from pilot plants, small-quantity production to production applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Robust design in accordance with the latest standards/GMP requirements
- Loosening scraper with vertical movement
- Reliable sealing of the bearing housing with sealing systems of the latest generation
- Easy maintenance due to modular design of the top discharge centrifuges
- Suitable for Ex zone 1 (according to directive 94/9/EC)