Industrial desiccant dehumidifier
Dehumidification of medium sized manufacturing and processing facilities can be a daunting task considering the setup and maintenance effort associated with ordinary dehumidifiers. A compact dehumidifier, that’s energy efficient and easy to setup and maintain, can greatly simplify the dehumidification process while lowering costs.
Dehumidify medium sized facilities with compact, service friendly, energy efficient technology
RECUSORB RL industrial dehumidifiers are built on the Recusorb R sorption technology from DST Seibu Giken. They incorporate the new generation of high quality, silica gel desiccant D-MAX rotor and integrated heat recycling technology. Heat absorbed during rotor regeneration is recycled to pre-heat and partly dehumidify the incoming air.
The compact RL-units are easy to service with easy access to filters, rotor and seals. Optional features include linear capacity control and frequency inverter to control airflows. They are suitable for extending life of stored products in small to medium sized warehouses, preventing condensation in cold stores & ice rinks and ensuring desired ambient humidity in manufacturing facilities.
The RL series dehumidifiers are available in the following capacities:
RL-60R/LR : 4-5kg/h*, dry air flow rate 850– 1,000m3/h
RL-71R/ ICE/ LR: 13-17kg/h*, dry air flow rate 2,500– 3,200m3/h
* at 20°C and 60%RH
- Cut energy costs with Recusorb heat recycling technology that delivers dry air at low temperatures
- Simplified maintenance with easy to access filters, rotor and rotor seals
- Save space with a small footprint and compact humidifier that delivers great performance
- Excellent corrosion resistance and good hygiene due to stainless steel chassis and panels
- Easy installation with duct connection