Horizontal pharmaceutical scraper centrifuge
For slurries difficult to discharge, a scraper can improve process reliability, efficiency, and operating cost. At reduced speed, the scraper knife swings into the filter cake and scrapes out the product vertically downward via the discharge chute.
Easy to access centrifuge for the best inspection
The HPZ 630-1600 range from Ferrum for pharmaceutical centrifuges HPZ range from pilot plants and low volume production to production applications in the demanding pharmaceutical industry. Ferrum pharmaceutical centrifuges are used for products that can be filtered with solids concentrations from 2 w% and particle sizes of min. 4 μm.
When expecting the processing area and the internals, the entire housing is swiveled open. An optional front door further eases and improves inspection. The centrifuges can be operated in an automatic, semi-automatic, manual or service mode. With the Horizontal pharmaceutical scraper centrifuge, a wide range of production recipes can be saved.
- Swivel open housing for easy inspection behind the centrifuge basket
- Swivel open front door for optimal inspection of internals
- Clean room design using membrane connection
- Sealing of the bearing housing with sealing systems of the latest generation
- Suitable for Ex zone 1 (according to directive 94/9/EC)