Horizontal chemical scraper centrifuge
For slurries difficult to discharge, a scraper can improve process reliability, efficiency and operating cost. At a reduced speed, the scraper knife swings into the filter cake and scrapes out the product vertically downward via the discharge chute.
High solids throughput with low energy consumption
The Ferrum HCZ 1000 and 2000 centrifuges were purposely designed for high throughputs and continuous operation under the toughest conditions in the chemical and fine chemical industry. The design features are robust and very reliable in accordance to the latest standards and directives. The centrifuges are built for permanent operation under the toughest conditions.
The Horizontal chemical scraper centrifuge is widely tested for herbicides and pesticides, special applications such as ABS, iron sulphate, melamine and so on can also be developed.
- Very robust and reliable design in accordance with the latest machine directives
- Sealing of the bearing housing with sealing systems of the latest generation
- Easy maintenance thanks to modular design
- Suitable for Ex zone 1 (according to directive 94/9/EC)
- Horizontal Chemical centrifuges in pressure vessel design on request