Sorption dehumidifier for overpressured rooms
Small humid spaces, used for processing or storage, often need a simple dehumidification solution. A single-phase powered dehumidifier with a compact, maintenance friendly design is ideally suited to these situations. Energy efficiency and low noise level operation are also important when working in small spaces.
Dehumidify small rooms with light weight & efficient heat recycling technology
RECUSORB DR series dehumidifiers are built on the DR sorption technology from DST Seibu Giken. They incorporate the new generation of high quality, silica gel desiccant D-MAX rotor, a self regulating heater and integrated heat recycling technology. Heat is recycled, to pre-heat and partly dehumidify the incoming air. It uses a fan for both the dry airflow and the wet airflow making installation simpler in rooms with over pressure. They are also suitable for achieving very low dew points.
DR series dehumidifiers are suitable for small storage areas, archives, museums and other small spaces. The single-phase, compact DR-units have a stainless steel construction and offer a long life of robust performance.
They are available in the following capacities:
DR-31 T10: 1.6kg/h*, dry air flow rate 310m3/h
DR-40 T10/T16: 1.6-2.8kg/h*, dry air flow rate 550– 600m3/h
DR-010B: 0.5kg/h*, dry air flow rate 190m3/h
* at 20°C and 60%RH
- Cut energy costs with Recusorb heat recycling technology that delivers dry air at low temperatures
- Easy to move, small, light weight dehumidifiers fitted with handles for small jobs
- Excellent corrosion resistance and good hygiene due to stainless steel chassis and panels
- Simplified maintenance with easy to access components
- Easily remove contaminants from the system with the washable rotor