Compact laboratory freeze dryer
Particularly suitable for research centers requiring greater freeze drying capacity. Some of the most common applications are galenic formulation, freeze drying experimentation, aliquot preservation, taxidermy, experimental food and so on.
The laboratory freeze dryer that is easy-to-use
The LyoAlfa from Telstar Life-Sciences is a compact laboratory freeze dryer. It comes as a console and is mounted on casters which make it easy to install. The unit is very flexible, allowing for the simultaneous freeze drying of bottles, vials or bulk products through the connection of different manifold systems or a chamber.
It is available in two models LyoAlfa 6 -50, with a final condenser temperature of -50 ºC; and LyoAlfa 6 -80, with a final condenser temperature of -80 ºC. This enables a higher freeze drying speed and is much more suitable for working with biological samples or products with very low eutectic or collapse points.
- The unit comes with a two-stage vacuum pump located inside the console
- All the critical parts are made out of AISI 316L stainless steel
- Can display the condenser temperature and the vacuum level at all times
- Auxiliary chamber for direct connection to the manifold
- Suitable for working with biological samples or products with very low eutectic or collapse points