Chocolate laboratory ball mill
The ball mills are a type of grinder, with a cylindrical shape, used in the process of grinding (or mixing) and refining chocolate and other cocoa products. This chocolate laboratory ball mill is used to test and develop new chocolate recipes in any laboratory or technology center, suitable for quality control and to be used before production to design coatings.
Test and develop new chocolate recipes
The w-1-s-laboratory-ball-mill from Royal Duyvis Wiener is designed and manufactured to meet worldwide industrial standards. With its manually adjustable agitator speed and a 2.5 kg capacity grinding tank, the laboratory ball mill is out on its own.
Its temperature is controlled with a screw pump, re circulates the chocolate through the laboratory ball mill during processing. The w-1-s-laboratory-ball-mill includes a complete laboratory grinding line for variable media sizes.
Ball mills are perfect for making cocoa products and energy efficient designed to ensure a low product temperature.
- One charge: 25 kg grinding media
- The grinding tank with stainless steel inner tank is designed for pressure less heating or cooling and holds 6.5 liters gross volume, 1.5 to 2.5 liters net volume
- Motor safety switch on the on/off button
- The W-1-S ball mill’s drive unit makes the ball mill for chocolate ideal for production
- The chocolate ball mill has a bottom discharge, special sieve, a discharge plug for grinding, and two half-moon shaped covers