Screener and separator of dry powder
Many industries require the effective screening and separating of a range of dry powders as part of their production processes. For smaller scale operations where powders arrive in sacks or big bags, a more compact and portable powder sieve can be most efficient.
Mobile powder sieve for flexible separation of smaller volumes of dry powders
The Virto VPB range of vibrating sieves for food and powders are compact and portable units designed for maximum flexibility. Units range in weight from a 4kg version suited for lab scale operations up to a 70kg version for moderate production environments.
Designed particular for use with sack-tip or big-bag discharging stations, the VPB range are all available as portable versions, mounted on sturdy wheeled stands, or as static units to suit your requirements.
Providing round screens, the VPB series feature all-stainless steel construction for the powder path and other critical components like stands and trolleys. The units have quick-release band clamps for fast and simple operation.
With high efficiency motors providing centrifugal forces from 170 kg up to 680 kg depending on model, the units vibrate at up to 3,000 rpm for optimum performance.
- Compact and portable form factor for maximum flexibility
- Available in a range of sizes to fit your exact requirements
- Stainless steel construction for all product contacting parts, suitable for food use
- Simple disassembly for cleaning and maintenance
- Available with a range of meshes to meet your separation needs