Compact blister machine
A compact blister machine ideal for packing tablets, capsules, ampoules and syringes and other applications that require short batches and quick changeover at a speed of 400 blisters per minute speed.
Compact blistering solution for packing different pharmaceutical products
The Romaco Noack 623 High Performance Platen Sealing Machine provides innovative packaging technology at the very highest level: Quick format changes and easy adjustment guarantee a very long lifetime. This intermittent motion machine is ideal for packing tablets, capsules, ampoules and syringes.
It can produce 400 blisters per minute and have a weight of 2200 kg. Basic dimensions of the machines are 4600 x 1000 x 2200 (L x W x H, in mm).
- Output of up to 400 blisters per minute
- Optimal usage of machine capacity
- Automatic adjustment of the coding, perforation and die-cutting processes
- Die-cutting technology helps reduce waste
- Quick format changes and easy adjustment