Strand forming machine for 3 masses
Form three ingredient mixes into the shapes and layer combinations required for your final product. This is a universal roller press for three soft to solid substrates including delicate ones including nuts and nougat. Form filled, hollow, or multi-layered slabs and strands of any shape and any volume ratio of one to three substrates.
Consistent, high-quality shape extrusion of three substrates from a universal rotary bar press
The DP3 series of triple rotary bar press rollers from Buhler is a line of configurable confectionery rollers for producing highly consistent and tightly toleranced slabs, strands, and shaped bars, of up to three substrates. Soft to solid confectionery substrates including those with added components of a different texture can readily be processed. Layered and filled products of up to three substrates can be created in any volume ratio and any shape thanks to three independent drives and customizable nozzle geometry. Independent process control of temperature, pressure and speed for up to three substrates assures a consistent high quality layered of filled product.
- Height and forming speed are infinitely adjustable for easy integration with existing equipment
- Can have the same features as DP or DDP series single and Double bar rollers when used with a single or two substrates
- Working widths from 100 mm to 1300 mm available
- Digital RPM readout for each roller and substrate volume ratio
- Strand speeds up to 5M/min