Small-scale laboratory dispersing machine
Developing and validating new processes requires reliable and highly versatile equipment. Innovators need mixing equipment that can be adapted to a wide variety of processes and has the function and controllability they need to fine-tune their results.
Multi-functional, small scale dispersion for the laboratory
The Magic LAB from IKA is a uniquely versatile small-scale dispersion machine. It is designed for mixing, dispersing, wet milling, and incorporation of powders into liquids. The laboratory dispersing machine is commonly used for developing new products and improving existing processes in the chemical, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food industries. It is an ideal machine for continuous, circulating, and batch processing using different interchangeable modules. It is designed to match functional parameters of larger scale production dispersion equipment making scale-up predictable and successful. The units can be configured for single or multi-stage operation among others and important process parameters such as speed, torque, and temperature can be recalled.
- Flexibility and ease of use: one machine suits many applications and a variety of processes
- Optimum mixing, dispersing and wet milling results due to rotor tip speed up to 40 m/s and resultant high energy input
- Simple heating or cooling of all modules
- Easy and quick changeout of working modules
- Achieve a 50% reduction in mixing time compared to conventional stirrers