Roller gate valve
In large scale operations, modular and configurable valves are required to isolate and control dry powders, pellets, grains and granules.
Heavy duty isolation and control of bulk dry materials
The Mucon RGV roller gates slide valve’s patented blade support system provides uninterrupted flow of material through the valve body, but can still accommodate an inlet deflector if required by the application.
Pre-loaded and self wear compensating polymer seals help prevent the loss of process material, with all seals and guides replaceable whilst the valve is in-line.
Available in a range of standard sizes from 150mm (6″) to 600mm (24″) square, Mucon’s manufacturing methods allow for easy production of custom sizes in square or rectangular configurations.
- Robust and reliable valve design
- Easily adapted from square to round outlets or ducts
- Product contact parts can be manufactured in a different material to the main valve body
- Reduced material hang-up and wear of blade support rollers
- Long service life with massively reduced downtime