Low speed can sleeve applicator
Flexible automatic low speed application of shrink sleeving to cans is used in various industries.
Apply shrink sleeves directly onto cans in low speed in-line production
Newest in the SleevePro range, the Karlville SP150 fits low speed applications, processing around 150 containers per minute.
It is used for flexible packaging in the beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries as well as for sauces and dressings in the food industry.
Servo motors drive the sleeve cutting and application, with quality control detectors to check can orientation as well as label positioning and height.
- Low speed production line direct sleeve application
- Optional addition of sleeve perforations
- Easy to clean stainless steel
- Reduced changeover and downtime
- Allows Bradley compliant US Standards