Continuous mixer for pumpable media
Successful producers in the food, chemicals and plastics industries need reliable mixing equipment for integrating dry substances such as powders, granules, or production residues with pumpable liquids such as water, latex, or polyurethane. The ability to consistently integrate up to 3 dry substances with up to 10 fluids with this equipment makes it an essential part of a wide variety of industrial processes.
A highly flexible in-line compounding and mixing system for any industry
The Various Mix from Hansa Mixer is a continuous mixer for pumpable media. It comes in two distinct variants, one for the food industry, and one for non-food industries. The machines are essentially the same as the food industry variant including design options for compliance with food industry standards. Various Mix allows the inline compounding of up to three dry materials such as powders of granulates and up to 10 pumpable fluids using an integrated compounding control system. Individual recipes are recalled and adjusted using the simple, user-friendly touch panel HMI. The mixers are suitable for batch-wise or continuous processes and include mixing chambers of only 60l which reduces production overruns and ensures consistently fresh output formulations.
- Mix up to 3 granular substances and 10 pumpable fluids
- Output capacities from 160 to 10,000 Kg per hour available depending on particular models
- 60 L mixing vessel capacity for fresh outputs and reduced production overruns
- Includes Hansa Mixer's in-line compounding system
- Optional variants available including remote operation and inclusion of hopper loading equipment for solid material