Accessory feed pump for various applications
In many biopharmaceutical or chemical development processes, lab work can be greatly enhanced by the availability of small form-factor, high-reliability accessory feed pumps purpose-designed for reliability and accuracy.
Flexible, compact feed pump for lab environments
The Flownamics FP-101 is an accessory feed pump that has been designed to be used with a wide range of applications such as automated bioreactor feedback control, continuous set point control, or manual feed additions.
The FP-101 has a 114DV flip-top four-roller pump head, which makes installing tubing quick and easy, saving time with setup.
Measuring only 9.5cm x 12cm x 16cm and weighing just 600g, this small-footprint pump is ideal for already crowded benchtops.
Enhanced features include one-button priming, user-set manual speed control via easy-to-use dial, or fully automatic remote control using 0-5V input.
FP-101 can be used with tubing from 0.5mm to 4.8mm internal diameter, and flow rates can be controlled from 0.1ml/min to 150ml/min
- Small form factor pump ideal for lab conditions or where space is a premium
- Easy to load, prime and control
- Manual and remote control is possible
- Wide range of flow rates for maximum flexibility
- 24V DC operation via external power supply (100-120 VAC and 220-240 VAC options available)