Single-wheel air classifier
For medium-sized fines yields in the mineral powder and filler industry.
Compact and functional design
The Turbo Twin Single TTS from Hosokawa Alpine is a classifier that belongs to a newly designed series of Single-wheel air classifiers. The development is based on the established ATP/NG technology and it’s considered impressive thanks to its compact design. The TTS is designed for medium-sized fines yields in the mineral powder and filler industry. Just as with the TTD, the TTS is characterized by its low-pressure drop and thus reduced energy consumption. Over and above this, its ease of maintenance is convincing.
Ideal for the ultrafine classification of soft to medium-hard materials such as industrial fillers, calcium carbonate (GCC), talcum, dolomite, barite, kaolin and so on.
- High yield as known from ATP/NG and TTC
- Direct drive with reinforced motor bearing
- Classifying wheel principle: forced vortex
- Simple and fast maintenance due to pivoted classifying wheel
- Coarse material classifier with air inlet for additional product dispersion