Microdosing machine for sterile powders
Fill sterile pharmaceutical powders into vials under aseptic conditions with a speed of up to 18,000 vials per hour.
Leading Microdosing machine for the sterile filling of powder into vials
The Romaco Macofar Micro 6, 9 and 18 are machines suitable for filling sterile pharmaceutical powders into vials under aseptic conditions. The Micro range of intermittent motion machines offers mechanical speeds ranging from 9,000 to 18,000 vials per hour. The powders are filled using a vacuum / pressure system. The cylindrical glass vials are then sealed with a rubber stopper.
Microdosing machine for sterile powders is designed for cGMP compliance and thanks to its balcony design, they are considered to be a leading powder micro-dosing machine.
- Simple, fast and repeatable changeover
- Automatic height adjustment of filling and closing groups, no manual adjustments required
- Nitrogen flushing before, during and after filling
- Air drying unit to reach a controllable humidity percentage in the filling area
- Vertical laminar flow over the dosing and stoppering stations with recycle