Fine impact mill
Universal in operation for the size reduction of soft materials in the range 50 µm to 5 mm. Most applications are to be found in the chemicals industry, foodstuffs and animal feed industry, as well as in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Generously dimensioned mill door for easy cleaning and exchange of grinding elements
The Fine Impact Mill Ultraplex UPZ from Hosokawa Alpine is a versatile size-reduction system with exchangeable grinding elements such as beater disc, pin discs, swing beaters and plate beaters, sieves and grinding tracks.
It is featured by offering an end-product fineness in the range 50 µm to approx. 5 mm in accordance with the grinding equipment installed.
Alpine Ultraplex UPZ fine impact mills offer versatility in use combined with simplicity in operation. The overall result is a host of practice-oriented and perfectly coordinated equipment combinations.
- Versatility in use combined with simplicity in operation
- Easy cleaning and exchange of grinding elements
- High fineness with the sharp top cut
- Production of end products that are low in fines with good flow properties
- Production of powders with a high mass fraction within a defined particle size range