Air classifier for minerals
Ideal for the ultrafine classification of soft to medium-hard materials, such as calcium carbonate (GCC), talcum, dolomite, barite, and kaolin.
Ultrafine classification of industrial fillers
The TTD Turbo Twin Double from Hosokawa Alpine is second to none when it comes to classifying soft to medium-hard minerals at high throughputs, for example in the production of fillers.
The patented classifying wheel geometry of the Turbo Twin permits high throughput rates and loading factors at high fineness values of up to d97 = 3.0 μm. Due to the low-pressure drop of the TTD, this machine is characterized by its high energy efficiency. Savings of up to 25 % are possible.
Another unique feature is the optimized product routing direct to the classifying wheel. This prevents any back mixing with the already classified coarse material. It is no longer necessary to adjust the classifying wheel gap, which simplifies maintenance tremendously.
- Optimized product routing direct to the classifying wheel
- It is no longer necessary to adjust the classifying wheel gap, which simplifies maintenance tremendously
- Extremely high peripheral speeds of up to 120 m/s
- No back mixing with the already classified coarse material
- Six machine sizes available: 200, 315, 500, 630, 800 and 1,000