Two shaft dry conche
Dry conching reduces the moisture of the chocolate flakes and at the same time removes volatile and undesired flavours. Using a two shaft dry conch will help you reduce the conching time.
Reduce conching time to 6 hours
The two-shaft dry conche Typ DRC-2 from Royal Duyvis Wiener is used for chocolate and compound masses. Innovative design that offers a more intensive drying process that has resulted in a reduced conching time to approximately 5 to 6 hours.
The dry conching method reduces the moisture of the chocolate flakes while removing volatiles and undesired flavours. The Two shaft dry conche is specially designed to conche the ground chocolate directly from the refiner without having to add cocoa butter, fat and lecithin up front.
The turning circles of the two large conching rotors overlap in the centre of the conche tank and thus provide a good and permanent exchange of chocolate particles between the rotors.
- Reduced conching time up to 6 hours
- The louvers in the venting hood of the conche tank can be turned by 90° by pneumatically operated drives
- Temperature control system
- Permanent exchange of chocolate particles between two conching rotors
- No longer adding cocoa butter, fat or lecithin upfront