Disposable manifold bags for bioprocesses
Manufacturers in the bioprocessing industries are increasingly turning to disposable solutions for their production infrastructure needs. Experienced producers know that the flexibility, cleanliness, and convenience of high-quality, single-use equipment increase process efficiency by reducing operator maintenance and cleaning activities, allowing them to focus on more value-added tasks.
A complete manifold system composed of single-use components of the highest quality
JM BioConnect is known for certified top of industry quality and customer service including very short lead times. The company’s disposable tubing and containment solutions can be combined into complete manifold systems accommodating an entire upstream or downstream bioprocess. The modular and interchangeable design of the disposable units including tubing, connectors, and bags, allow several bags to be connected to one another and to other supporting equipment such as pumps and filters according to the customer’s needs. These systems can be scaled from lab and pilot to full production plant needs. All components used in the single-use manifold systems are fully compliant with cGMP regulations as well as 21CFR part 11. They meet USP class 6 standards and are completely free from any animal-derived material.
- Bags, tubes, and connectors available in a wide variety of sizes
- Scalable system from experimental to large scale production levels
- High quality bags and tubing with unsurpassed clarity, flexibility, and biocompatibility
- Modular system allows infinite customization and easy integration with other process equipment
- Convenience of using reliably clean single use components without the need for cleaning