Automated single use tangential flow filtration system
Tangential Flow Filtration is an essential to the biopharmaceutical processing industry. An efficient, controlled, and documented, TFF process helps producers in the product development, process development, and production phases and experienced biopharmaceutical producers know that investment in automation and maintenance reduction of this equipment is always a good decision.
Fully automated Tangential Flow Filtration with all single use wetted components
Scilog is focused on improving the quality and efficiency of customers’ processes in the biopharmaceutical industry through enhancements and automation of sensing, filtration and other processing needs. The company’s SciPure 200 system is a fully automated, single use TFF system with electronic HMI and specialized software. All wetted components of the system including sensors are single-use consumable items. The system’s pre-installed software allows user selectable limits and alarms for safe, consistent process performance without constant operator attendance. The system responds to sensor feedback to maintain user-defined transmembrane pressure and flow rates simultaneously.
- Easy to use HMI with individual user logins and automated data collection
- Automated concentration and diafiltration of bio-pharmaceutical solutions
- Data collection and export is 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Includes temperature, pressure, and conductivity sensors
- Convenience of single use flow-path components