Low-speed can seamers for the beverage industry
Adaptable can seaming equipment is required for the more complex multi-function beverage production lines.
Seam cans at slower rates for specialist beverage applications
The Ferrum Canning Technology F5, F6 and F8 can seaming equipment can operate in the range of 330 to 625 cans per minute.
It is suitable for seaming aluminium, steel and plastic cans of diameters 50 to 106mm.
Stainless parts are modular to allow for quick changeover during format change and minimal maintenance is required, permitting almost continuous operation.
- Handle lightweight cans and end material
- Easy setup for continuous operation
- Cater for higher intensity cleaning requirements
- Allow for manual end placement
- Quiet and clean operation