Electric shrink tunnel solution
Adapting shrink sleeve heating tunnels for different applications can be a lengthy and expensive process.
Multi-use shrink sleeve tunnel for standard containers
The Karlville HeatPro system utilizes hot air which is heated and conducted inside the tunnel through two or four independent temperature zones. Ambient air passes through 12 or 24 electric heating elements in each zone, allowing three possible temperature settings at each stage.
This simple electrical system achieves an average speed of 30 to 40 bpm, depending on the product specifics, and can achieve an effective shrink height of 250 mm.
- Adapts to standard shaped containers
- Works for half body sleeves
- Handles water sensitive products
- No mechanical maintenance
- Can be run in traditional or split conveyor configuration