Saturated steam GMP laboratory autoclave
For processing a wide range of products: solid, porous and liquids in a laboratory environment.
Excellent performance for the sterilization of laboratory materials
The Sterilab autoclaves from Telstar Life-Sciences are steam sterilization units designed for processing and sterilization of a wide range of products: solid or porous products, as well as liquids: glass containers, culture media, cages, bottles, etc., also utilized for housing animals, laboratory waste, equipment and so on.
The saturated steam GMP laboratory autoclave offers a high technical performance adapted to a GMP setting in accordance with the applicable European standards: EN 285, PED, CE marking, etc.
In the biopharmaceutical industry the units are used for applications that are not necessarily GMP production related, such as decontamination processes, R&D, biological control, etc.
- Designed for processing a wide range of products
- High technical performance adapted to a GMP setting
- Used for applications that are not strictly GMP production related
- The most recognized sterilization method when dealing with non-sensitive temperature products
- Safe and reliable construction