Autoclavable stainless steel bioreactor
For cell culture and microbial culture applications.
Adapt your systems to changed process demands
The Bio Clave from Applikon is an autoclavable stainless steel bioreactor which is versatile and easy to use system; offering economical alternatives to steam-in-place bioreactors and fermenters. The Bio Clave range combines the advantages of both, the steam-in place bioreactor (robust design and pressurizable) and the glass autoclavable bioreactors (flexibility and modularity).
Available in 20, 70 and 110 liter volumes. All systems are equipped with a top driven stirrer which can be either a magnetically coupled or a lipsealed stirrer system.
- Constructed according to the latest standard on hygienic processing and cGMP
- The high-grade surface finish secures a better cleanability
- Because of the modularity and flexibility, the user can always adapt the systems to changed process demands
- Low initial investment and low running costs
- The interior finish of the vessel is electropolished to Ra=0.4µm, while the exterior is mirror polished