Autoclavable glass bioreactor
Especially designed for cell culture applications and research applications such as process optimization, screening studies, product optimization, scale up/scale down studies and for educational programs.
Easy to handle autoclavable glass bioreactor
Getinge Applikon offers glass autoclavable bioreactors for cell culture applications. The system is built according to the specific demands of a process using an extensive array of standard components. Because of the modularity and flexibility the user can always adapt the system to changed process demands. This results in low initial investment and low running costs. Available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 15 and 20 liter volumes.
- Wide range of volumes with interchangeable modules
- Simple set-up and easy to handle
- All metal parts are constructed of stainless steel 316L to guarantee resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments
- Electropolished finish of product contact stainless steel parts ease cleanability
- Glass dished bottom vessels are made of borosilicate glass to guarantee: the best resistance to thermal shock, excellent corrosion resistance, smooth, non-porous surface for easy cleaning and optimal transparency for visual inspection of the culture