Anaerobic Fermentation Monitor
For accurate comparisons of carbon conversion rates and yields for six simultaneous anaerobic fermentations.
Very accurate characterization of the fermentation quality
The Anaerobic Fermentation Monitor from Getinge Applikon is a robust and user-friendly laboratory parallel bioreactor that allows for accurate comparisons of carbon conversion rates and yields for six simultaneous anaerobic fermentations.
It serves not only as the perfect screening machine for general research on anaerobic yeast fermentations, but also as a powerful, time saving tool for plant design and process optimization. A very accurate characterization of the fermentation quality can be obtained, without the need for highly educated laboratory staff, which is an important, money saving feature.
- Six independent yeast fermentations can be carried out simultaneously
- Accurate comparison of conversion rates and yields under different conditions such as temperature, strain type, carbon source or nutrients
- Automatic generation of advanced reports containing all measured data, data analysis tables and corresponding graphs
- Very strong magnetic stirrers, able to handle very viscous media
- Proven value for research and QA purposes in all fields of yeast research and (bio) ethanol production